COURIER & DELIVERY INFO
First things first – How discreet will the packaging be?
The Sex Code SA understands how sensitive the purchase of any sex toy can be. So, we have made sure that nobody besides you and The Sex Code SA will know what is inside your parcel.
- Products will be discreetly wrapped.
- The word “The Sex Code” will not be seen on any of the wrapping.
- Courier parcel packages will be used and packed before the package is picked up.
- Postnet to Postnet packages will be discreetly wrapped in cardboard boxes.
How long will it take before I will receive my package?
- Couriers will take between 1 and 3 working days for urban areas.
- Couriers will take between 5 and 7 working days for rural areas.
- Postnet to postnet will take between 1 and 5 days depending on the area the parcel will be delivered to.
- This is only an estimated time and may vary.
Pease note that The Sex Code SA cannot be held responsible for any late deliveries which occur as a result of incorrect delivery addresses, accidents, late pick-ups, or any other unforeseen circumstances. In the case of any delays, the Courier company will contact you. It is the client’s responsibility to follow up with The Sex Code SA in regard to any package delivery delays as soon as possible.
When will packages be picked-up and delivered?
- Packages will be packed and prepared for pick-up between 9am and 3pm weekdays from Monday to Friday every week.
- Orders placed after 3pm will only be processed the following day.
- Orders will only be packed when full payment has been received.
- NO orders will be delivered on public holidays.
What can you expect from door-to-door deliveries?
The courier company will always attempt to deliver to your door. If delivery is not completed the
couriers will attempt delivery again on their next delivery run. Someone must be available to receive the collection during the day. Courier drivers have many parcels to deliver every day and can not be expected to phone every person they are delivering to before they arrive. Please make sure that people are aware of your delivery and contact the courier company as stated by The Sex Code SA DIRECTLY in regard to any trouble with your delivery.
I bought a toy, but it doesn’t work. What now?
Unfortunately, some toys get damaged during shipping, or are defective when sent from the suppliers’ factory. This happens sometimes and is terribly inconvenient. Fortunately for you, The Sex Code Company is here to assist you.
Products may be returned only when:
- They are defective, damaged or the product is not the same product that you ordered.
- No products that are used and in working order will be returned on the basis of – “I did not like it” or “It’s too big for me” or “This did not do what I thought it would’. Our in-house sex-pert on toys is there to assist you. Please make use of her knowledge before buying a product you are unsure of.
- Products must still have its original packaging (even if it was damaged) and all it’s parts must be included when it’s returned.
How do I return damaged or defective products?
- If the products are defective in any way this must be reported as soon as possible after the product has been delivered to you and must be returned to us within a period of 7 days after delivery.
- All goods must be returned in their original packaging, in the same condition as received and with all items received in the package. Any missing or damaged items will void the return completely.
- If the Goods are not the same as what was ordered, this must be reported within 24 hours of delivery.
- If you have changed your mind and your parcel is either on route to you or it has just arrived but you haven’t opened it yet, you can return the products for a credit voucher or refund.
We cannot accept returns on any items of an intimate nature that have been removed from
their packaging unless they are faulty.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of returning the item. The Sex Code SA will only be responsible for the shipping cost of the replaced item to the client.
- Contact email@example.com for any return advise.
15% Discount Upon Registration
- The coupon code provided can only be used once per user.
- The discount offer is not available for product that are on sale.